Here at Crown Services, it is our number one goal to have you healthy as quickly as possible. Our treatment plan focuses on the spine and the rest of the body to ensure they are working harmoniously.
We develop a plan that will require light stretching, some exercise, chiropractic care, and soft tissue therapy. No matter how you got hurt, we will find a comfortable way to safely help you.
DOT Physical Exams
A CDL physical exam is quick and easy. Call ahead for an appointment and receive your certificate the same day! What to bring to your Department of Transportation physical:
- List of medications including strength & dosage, name of prescribing doctor, address & phone number
- Prescription eye glasses
- Medical records such as Exercise Tolerance Test Results or Sleep Test Results
Our physicians are certified by the FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) and are Nationally Registered Certified Medical Examiners.
Hearing tests and auditory exams are an important part of our service offering. We have access to state-of-the-art audio processing equipment along with sound-proof environments designed specifically to ensure patients have the absolute ideal testing experience.
Between our professionally trained technicians and our commitment to superior service, you can count on us for all of our audio testing needs!
Foot Levelers custom-made orthotics are made for you. We don’t have templates. We aren’t one-size fits all. You’re not just a number to us. Our orthotics, or Stabilizing Orthotics as we call them, are handcrafted in the USA by skilled technicians with decades of experience. Generic over-the-counter insoles are mass produced, don’t address the underlying cause of pain and discomfort, and are made of inferior materials.
Benefits of Custom Orthotics:
- Our patented design helps you feel your best all day long
- Stabilizing orthotics are PROVEN to reduce Low Back Pain by 34.5%
- Innovative materials help reduce pain when your heel hits the ground
- 1 year, 100% money-back guarantee